Printed short silk dress. Taylor made in Italy
- Main fabric: 100% silk ( R.E.A.C.H. Certified)
- Dyeing: SCILé print made by Ludovica Misciattelli artworks
- Light weight. Non- stretchy fabric
- Rhinestones straps
- Side zipper
- Dry clean only
- Asymmetric cut
- The model is 180cm and she is wearing size S/M which corresponds to size 38-40. The size M/L corresponds to size 40-42
- Fits true to size
- Is ethically Made in Italy with the support of local suppliers, with the aim of contributing to the development of the local economy, avoiding the exploitation of labour in exchange for low-cost products and reducing CO2 emissions linked to international transport.
- Follows the philosophy of less is now: it is a high quality garment that can be worn over time, reducing the compulsive purchases linked to the fast fashion industry. The choice to have small quantities of this style encourages a slow fashion approach and avoid waste.
- Is a timeless garment produced with the intention of having a longer life and to be sold and worn throughout the year. This approach will therefore reduce overproduction and the consequent creation of textile waste.
For general enquiries: email@example.com