White organza dress. Taylor made in Italy
In order to reduce waste, this item is available in limited quantities with the pre-order method. You can make a deferred payment with two different transactions: 50% at the confirmation order with a discount of 20%, 50% before the delivery on the total amount. As soon as the item will be ready to be shipped you will receive a confirmation email to finalize the purchase. The pre-order window has a limited time depending on the fabric in stock. Considering that this item is part of the Spring Summer 22 collection, you should expect to receive the item starting from the beginning of March.
- Main fabric: 100% silk
- Minor fabric: 100% silk (GOTS Certified)
- Label: 100% shave
- Light weight. Non- stretchy fabric
- Rever neck
- Removable waist belt
- Transparent fabric
- Dry clean only
- Fits true to size. If you are between two sizes, size bigger.
- The model is 179cm and she is wearing size 40
- Is ethically Made in Italy with the support of local suppliers, with the aim of contributing to the development of the local economy, avoiding the exploitation of labour in exchange for low-cost products and reducing CO2 emissions linked to international transport.
- Follows the philosophy of less is now: it is a high quality garment that can be worn over time, reducing the compulsive purchases linked to the fast fashion industry. The choice to have small quantities of this style encourages a slow fashion approach and avoid waste.
- Is a garment produced with the intention of having a longer life and being worn for a long time and not just for one season. This approach, free from seasonal logic, will therefore reduce overproduction and the consequent creation of textile waste.