Fur Jacket. Taylor made in Italy.
This item is made to order. Please consider up to 15-20 days from the purchase to be delivered.
- Main fabric: 100% real cashmere lamb. This fur comes from food industry waste. All the leftover fur parts have been collected, regenerated and sewn together by Italian artisans in order to give them new life supporting circular and recycle economy. Please note that any imperfection makes every jacket unique.
- No- stretchy fabric
- Relaxed shoulder fit
- No front closure
- Side pocket made by dead-stock leather parts. Each fur jacket can have different pockets from the photo
- Handwritten viscose label
- This item can be washed and cleaned in specialized fur centres
- One size
- Over fit
- It fits from size 38 to 44
- Is ethically Made in Italy with the support of local suppliers, with the aim of contributing to the development of the local economy, avoiding the exploitation of labour in exchange for low-cost products and reducing CO2 emissions linked to international transport.
- Follows the philosophy of less is now: it is a high quality garment that can be worn over time, reducing the compulsive purchases linked to the fast fashion industry. The choice to have small quantities of this style encourages a slow fashion approach and avoid waste.
- Is a timeless garment produced with the intention of having a longer life and to be sold and worn throughout the year. This approach will therefore reduce overproduction and the consequent creation of textile waste.