Cream wool dress. Taylor made in Italy
- Main fabric: 100% soft wool and baleen
- Minor fabric: 100% Irish Donegal virgin wool, spun and dyed in an environmentally sustainable process and produced on the same artisan looms since 1850.
- Lining: 100% viscose made from cellulose with eco-friendly kneading and weaving processes.
- Button: Irish Donegal virgin wool covered
- Label: 100% satin
- Light weight. Non- stretchy fabric
- Front big pocket
- Dry clean only
- Fits true to size. If you are between two sizes, size bigger.
- Size I corresponds to size 40
- The model is 178 and she is wearing size I which corresponds to size 40
- Is ethically Made in Italy with the support of local suppliers, with the aim of contributing to the development of the local economy, avoiding the exploitation of labour in exchange for low-cost products and reducing CO2 emissions linked to international transport.
- Follows the philosophy of less is now: it is a high quality garment that can be worn over time, reducing the compulsive purchases linked to the fast fashion industry. The choice to have small quantities of this style encourages a slow fashion approach and avoid waste
- Is a seasonless garment produced with the intention of having a longer life and to be sold and worn throughout the year. This approach, free from seasonal logic, will therefore reduce overproduction and the consequent creation of textile waste.
For general enquiries: email@example.com