Green reversible kimono. Taylor made in Italy
- Main fabric: 100% silk (GOTS Certified)
- Minor fabric: 60% rayon 40% linen ( R.E.A.C.H. Certified)
- Label: 100% satin
- Light weight. Non- stretchy fabric
- Dry clean only
- Oversized fit with one size only
- Is ethically Made in Italy with the support of local suppliers, with the aim of contributing to the development of the local economy, avoiding the exploitation of labour in exchange for low-cost products and reducing CO2 emissions linked to international transport.
- Follows the philosophy of less is now: it is a high quality garment that can be worn over time, reducing the compulsive purchases linked to the fast fashion industry. The choice to have small quantities of this style encourages a slow fashion approach and avoid waste.
- Is a seasonless garment produced with the intention of having a longer life and to be sold and worn throughout the year. This approach, free from seasonal logic, will therefore reduce overproduction and the consequent creation of textile waste.
For general enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org