Green raffia vest
In order to reduce waste, this item is available in limited quantities with the pre-order method with a discount of 20%. As soon as the item we will be ready to be shipped you will receive a confirmation email. Considering that this item is hand braided by an Italian artisan please expect to receive the item up to 10 days from the order.
- Main fabric: 100% leftover raffia balls
- Non- stretchy fabric
- Hand made braided
- Open front
- Dry clean only
- Fits true to size.
- The model is 179cm and she is wearing size S/M which corresponds to size 40
- Is ethically Made in Italy with the support of local suppliers, with the aim of contributing to the development of the local economy, avoiding the exploitation of labour in exchange for low-cost products and reducing CO2 emissions linked to international transport.
- Follows the philosophy of less is now: it is a high quality garment that can be worn over time, reducing the compulsive purchases linked to the fast fashion industry. The choice to have small quantities of this style encourages a slow fashion approach and avoid waste
- Is a seasonless garment produced with the intention of having a longer life and to be sold and worn throughout the year. This approach, free from seasonal logic, will therefore reduce overproduction and the consequent creation of textile waste.