Parrot printed viscose shirt. Taylor made in Italy
- Main fabric: 100% viscose made from cellulose with eco-friendly kneading and weaving processes
- Main Button: mother-of-pearl
- Cuff button: 100% zamak enamelled in Raspberry color
- Label: 100% satin
- Light weight. Non- stretchy fabric
- Small korean neck with ties
- Dry clean only
- Dyeing: SCILé print inspired by Fortunato De Pero artworks
- Fits true to size. If you are between two sizes, size bigger.
- The model is 178cm and she is wearing size 40
- Is ethically Made in Italy with the support of local suppliers, with the aim of contributing to the development of the local economy, avoiding the exploitation of labour in exchange for low-cost products and reducing CO2 emissions linked to international transport.
- Follows the philosophy of less is now: it is a high quality garment that can be worn over time, reducing the compulsive purchases linked to the fast fashion industry. The choice to have small quantities of this style encourages a slow fashion approach and avoid waste
- Is a seasonless garment produced with the intention of having a longer life and to be sold and worn throughout the year. This approach, free from seasonal logic, will therefore reduce overproduction and the consequent creation of textile waste.
For general enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org